NEWSFLASH: Opponent John Testa caught in a myriad of lies about our campaign.
I will fight to:
- Engage in responsible planning for the upcoming Indian Point plant closure.
- Enact a legitimate County Budget without gimmicks, tricks, or accounting sleight of hand.
- Protect our air and water while growing jobs by encouraging investment in wind, solar and other cutting edge energy technologies.
- Replace the County services that have been lost during the current administration.
- Seek ways to replace the protections and support that are being lost at the Federal level: healthcare, women’s rights, workers rights, environmental protection, marriage equality, educational opportunities, and many more.
- Regain Federal funding for affordable housing for all our residents.
- CSEA Local 1000 AFSCME, AFL-CIO
- Lower Hudson Valley Progressive Action Network (LVPAN)
- Working Families Party
- Women’s Equality Party
Nancy Reflects Northern Westchester’s Values…
Decommissioning Done Right
Let’s close Indian Point in a responsible way that protects worker’s job security and reverses the harmful economic impact on our community’s schools, infrastructures and businesses.
Jobs & Economic Growth
Investment in improving our failing infrastructure creates good-paying jobs, with an emphasis on renewable energy and clean tech. We can also protect the green spaces that make this area so special, our air and water.
It is time for a legitimate County Budget without gimmicks, tricks, or accounting sleight of hand. Westchester should not lose its valuable assets like the County airport.